- Who teaches animals sex education? How do they just ‘know’ how to do it?
- Why don’t cats eat chocolate?
- Why don’t cats and dogs try to walk on two feet? They must wonder why we do.
The world looks much better from up here
- What is the point of pubic and armpit hair? We don’t need to be kept warm under our armpits or in our nether regions so why hasn’t evolution got rid of this stuff?
- If humans have boobies, why don’t animals – they just have nipples? Is it because bras on animals would be odd?
I’m a 34B, you?
- Why is coke black? It’s not the most attractive colour for a drink.
Mmmm, doesn’t that look appetizing?
- What is the point of eyebrows?
What is the point?
- Why does our hair go grey?
This Phil is happy being silver
- Why do people kiss? Why don’t animals kiss, with tongues?
- Why do we need chairs when the floor is just as comfortable (ask the Japanese)?
I lived for two years in Japan without chairs
- Why men go bald but women (generally) do not?
This Phil doesn’t mind being folically challenged
I now want to know what other people’s ‘questions I’ve always wanted to know the answer to’ are.