…and I refuse to ‘google’ because finding the answers via the web would be a let down.
- Why don’t nits die when you lie in the bath with your hair underwater? If they were people they would.
- Do animals go in strops with each other?
- Who teaches animals sex education? How do they just ‘know’ how to do it?
- Why don’t cats eat chocolate?
- Why don’t cats and dogs try to walk on two feet? They must wonder why we do.
- What is the point of pubic and armpit hair? We don’t need to be kept warm under our armpits or in our nether regions so why hasn’t evolution got rid of this stuff?
- If humans have boobies, why don’t animals – they just have nipples? Is it because bras on animals would be odd?
- Why is coke black? It’s not the most attractive colour for a drink.
- What is the point of eyebrows?
- Why does our hair go grey?
- Why do people kiss? Why don’t animals kiss, with tongues?
- Why do we need chairs when the floor is just as comfortable (ask the Japanese)?
- Why men go bald but women (generally) do not?
I now want to know what other people’s ‘questions I’ve always wanted to know the answer to’ are.
Leave a Reply